Monday 21 May 2012

Trauma and bunting...

My life is a bit traumatic at the moment to say the least. I am separating from my husband of 20 years and moving house with the kids, we will be sharing time with them. Just that little sentence will no doubt tell you that I have had a lot on my plate lately! And in amongst the big ups and downs, the sadness's of coming to terms with what's happening, I am managing to do some work for the "Jubilee" show at Byard Art that starts this coming Saturday. And here is one of the pieces...some cheery bunting. And I loved making it. Loved the patterns, loved the colour of it, loved the optimism that's inherent in the image. I think I may make lots more... somehow these cheery little flags have stirred my rather bashed heart.And you can get to see a little of the process of the making of them...






No comments:

Post a Comment